In today’s world obesity is becoming one of the major problems worldwide. While it continues to spread like a pandemic, fighting it is becoming more and more challenging. This is because obesity can only be fought by watching your diet and exercising.
Benefits of Exercising:
Exercises have several other benefits than weight loss. A recent study shows that every hour you spend doing exercise, you increase your lifespan by 2 hours. It’s not just longevity; it’s also the quality of your life. The more exercises you do, the better your chances of being disease free at the old age. Listed below are some of the advantages of doing exercises:
- Reduced risk of premature death.
- Reduced risk of diabetes.
- Builds and maintains healthy muscles, bones, and joints.
- Improves your psychological well being.
- Improves your mood.
- Reduces depression and anxiety.
- Reduces high blood pressure or risk of developing high blood pressure.
- Reduces high cholesterol or risk of developing high cholesterol.
- Reduces the risk of developing colon and breast cancer.
- Improves your brain function.
- Improves your productivity at work.
- Helps in getting better night’s sleep.
- Slows the aging process.
As you can see that dieting may be sufficient for weight loss but exercising is crucial for being fit For many people, the purpose of losing the weight is being healthy, and if you are one of those people, do not stop your journey at weight loss. You should start a good exercise program that would help you in living your life to the fullest.
Source : www.101weightloss.com