PUNARVASU NAKSHATRA or Beta Geminorium
- This is the seventh nakshatra of the zodiac, spanning from 20°-00′ in Mithuna (Taurus) to 3°-20′ in Karaka(Cancer).
- The word Punarvasu is derived from Puna+Vasu, which means return, renewal, restoration or repetition.
- Punarvasu Nakshatra brings about the return of energy and vitality.
- It causes our creative growths and inspirations to be renewed.
- It denotes the ideas of abode, residence, back to home, sojourn, recurrence, commencement, to shine or grow bright again, to enter into life again, renewal of riches, etc.
A person born in this Nakshatra has numerous friends, is a practitioner of sacred texts and scriptures, possesses gems, jewels and ornaments etc. and they have the spirit to rise from the ashes. These people have a good height and an oval face. They tend to be obese in their later age.
Females born in this nakshatra are calm but tend to get into arguments to exhibit their intelligence. This may give rise to disputes with other family members. She will be leading a comfortable life. She cannot enjoy good health.
Males born in this nakshatra can shine and get success in almost all the subjects except in partnership businesses or deals. He does not like to cause trouble to others, on the other hand he tries to help the needy.
Those born in this nakshatra are good natured, have trials in life, are cultered, helping nature, vanity minded, failure and success come often.