Body organs , how they are influenced by Bhaavas / Bhavas
Apart from 9 planets all the twelve different houses in a horoscope represents human body parts and disease related to them . Let us have a look
1. First House – Represents Self and Longevity , total health , appearance and complexion, vitality head , brain , face and skull of a native.
2. Second House – Signifies Right Eyes, throat, neck , mouth , teeth, gums, larynx, and gullet etc.
3. Third House – Symbolize shoulders, arms and hand , right ear and nerve etc.
4. Forth House – Represents breast, chest, heart and lungs’ disorders, mental disorders, lunacy and the problems connected to the circulatory systems.
5. Fifth House – The fifth house rules the body parts like heart, upper belly, stomach, liver, gall bladder, pancreas, spleen, colon, diaphragm, spine and spinal cord, pregnancy, etc.Diabetes, peptic ulcers, anemia, colic pains, stones in gall bladder, acidity, spinal cord disorders, dyspepsia, diarrhea, pleurisy, heart problems, etc are implications of weakness of the fifth house.
6. Sixth House – Diseases related to body parts like waist, navel, lower abdomen, kidneys, small intestine, upper part of large intestine, intestinal function, appendix, etc are mainly due to a weak sixth house in your birth chart. It is related to sickness like appendicitis, poisoning, constipation, hernia, blood urea, psychiatric problems, exhaustion and nervous breakdown.
7. Seventh House – The various body parts rued and governed by the seventh house are the ovaries, kidneys and lower half of the back, pelvic girdle, lumbar region, bladder, lower part of large intestine, inner sexual organs uterus, cervix, testicles and prostate gland, etc. Thus a horoscope with afflictions in the seventh house results in venereal diseases, arthritis, gout pains, urination problems, impotency, sterilization, renal problems, nervous and psychological problems, sexual disorders, Veneral diseases etc.
8. Eighth House – The various parts of the body under the control of the eighth house are the sex organs, bladder and the muscular system, scrotum and anus, outer sexual organs, excretory organs, pelvic bones, etc
9. Ninth House – The parts of the body ruled by the ninth house are thighs, left leg, thigh bones, bone marrow, hips, hip joints and the arterial system .Hence a weak ninth house indicates low productivity of blood, talassemia, leukemia, high fevers, diabetes, rheumatism and troubles in hips and thighs, etc.
10. Tenth House – The tenth house is involved in governing the body parts like knee and kneecaps, joints and bones. Health related problems like arthritis, broken knees, inflammation of joints, general weakness, skin diseases and allergies, emaciated body, etc are due to a weak position of the tenth house.
11. Eleventh House – The eleventh takes care of the body organs like shanks, ankles, shin bone, right leg, left ear and left arm. Circulatory problems, fracture of the lower portion of legs, pain in legs, problems of low productivity of blood, cancer of leg, etc.generally happens when the birth chart of an individual shows a weak eleventh house
12. Twelfth House – The organs under the control of the twelfth house are left eye, lymphatic system and feet. A weak twelfth house causes sleep disturbances and weakens the immunization power.
Article by :